Speaking of class, I took the most intensely difficult test of my life as placement for the program. I found myself unable to answer a single question on entire sections. I placed into the "lowest" classes offered here, which are thankfully about the equivalent of a review and extension of fourth year Chinese at Michigan. Since each unit only lasts for 8 weeks and then we move on to "higher" classes, I think this will be fine. Three hours of class with three total students in the room, then one hour of class all by my lonesome :) So I'm looking forward to that starting on Monday.
Anyway, the cafe where I'm getting internet access is about to close so I need to head out. Remember the Bridge Cafe on Chengfu Lu if you ever need a good panini in China and complimentary wireless access.
3 comments:
First! XD
Man, when I saw "Dan" I thought for a fleeting moment it was Dan Jenkins. So you're living off campus now, and from the sounds of it, your apartment seems really nice. Pics? :P
Little do you know, mwahahaha...
Those are some pretty insane teacher-to-student ratios there. At least you can expect some decent learning and/or scrutiny.
And Michigan won! Barring a surprise with Toledo, Michigan's undefeated status against the MAC will stay intact this season. Only time will tell if the 40 straight winning seasons and 33 year bowl streak remain in tact.
Yeah, glad to see they won. I heard maybe we missed a few open receivers in the end zone too? Regardless, I still have confidence we can hit the 6-7 wins needed for that bowl streak. I mean, Notre Dame?
Yeah I'll post some pics of the apartment eventually, when we have better net access.
Post a Comment